Monday, December 14, 2009

XiaXue Got Engaged!

Okok, I know that my blog music is a tad too loud so kindly adjust in the player yeah! Cuz I cant set the volume and I dun like my site to be dead silence. Stop it if you dun like the songs!

And everyone should have known by now that our local blogger queen Xiaxue just got engaged to her angmoh bf, Mike! She's really a lucky gal with an extraordinary blogging career that made her a celebrity and enjoying lotsa sponsorships from skincare, trips (her local HK Disneyland one made me feel like visiting too!), IT products, etc. Earning big bucks easily from working at home in front of her laptop made her a really wealthy girl for her age! And her really cute & suave looking bf and celebrity friends just simply made people envy her.

And now her finally tying the knot with her beau somehow made me feel happy for her too. Her life is like a fairytale comes true. Though she has so many haters, she has more supporters too. For she is at least more genuine, a girl who is bold enough to speak her mind.

I do read her blog once a while and her entries never fail to entertain me.

Watch her proposal in the video below! (Video from Ringo who was with Xiaxue at that point of time)




No comments:

Post a Comment