Monday, December 28, 2009

5 Days Of Break = ShiOk!

Last week was 汤圆节. Ok, I dunno the exact name for the occassion but it's a day when one eats TangYuan and becomes one year older. When Im still a lil girl, Mum would always buy the pink and white stuff that we would roll them into lil balls with my siblings. It was so fun! But nowadays, everything is ready-made.








Nevertheless, it was still yummy!

There's this very thick-skin gf I have who came down to my store to look for me recently. I cannot stand her cuz she's always flyin me planes whenever we're supposed to meet. Juz made me feel that she's using me whenever she's down. Not once, not twice but so many times that I've lost count of.

I've given her enough chances but I've reached my limit already. Been avoiding her calls ever since and now she got the cheek to appear in front of me at my work place. I will not be nasty in her presence. My ego is not so low. Although she has initiated the first move to look for me, don't expect me to return the favor. People like her, not worth my time.

My long holiday of 5 days has officially started! Today I intend to simply stay home, rest, slack and relax. Away from the rowdy crowd, away from the bustling city... Coming online, watching my Korean drama on dvds at home... Peace is bliss!

Visited the dentist on last Sat and realised that my fillings and part of my tooth broke. One darn tooth actually made me $83 poorer! OMG. So expensive!! I still gotta do my waxing tml. Hope my pay comes in soon!

On a lighter note, see how cute my Baby was, guarding her leash and falling asleep on it. The leash is her most precious possession. Whenever we go near her, she will growl and bark at us while protecting her leash. LoL, My silly Baby!








No comments:

Post a Comment