Monday, December 14, 2009

Movies I Caught Online

Just watched the movie "Planet 51" online. The features of the characters somewhat resembles SHREK, which is one of my favourite show.

















It's quite an entertaining movie. And funny how they call the human species "Humaniacs" and that the man was labelled as alien when he landed on the foreign planet. As in if an invader came to Earth, we call them aliens. But if WE go to theirs, we are seen as the aliens instead. Geddit?!

A show that is worth the watch. I rate it 4.5/5


Second show I've caught online is "The Countess" that is based on a true story.





A 17th centruy Hungarian countess, Erzsebet Bathory also known as the bloody countess, embarks on a murderous undertaking, with the belief that bathing in the blood of virgins will preserve her beauty. She sacrificed all for love... and sacrificed others for beauty.

Though this movie was released half a yr ago, but I think it's pretty much worth a watch. Rating 4/5


Third show will be "Zombieland".











The show's not bad. Though I dun find it as hilarious as what others claimed nor as gross as "Saw" or "Final Destination" or even when some scenes are rather expected, it is still a movie worth a catch for it's plot.

I rate it 4/5


And last but not least, "The Twilight Saga; New Moon"













Episode 2 is definitely no better than part 1. Everyone's complaining how draggy & a waste of time the movie was. I seriously can't stand Bella's acting. In part 1, all her expressions looked so *ahem* horny whenever she gazed at Edward even right from the start when they were still strangers.

Part 2 is no better. Wonder what's in her that made a vampire & a werewolf go gaga at. Duhzz! In "New Moon", a new character, Jacob came into the scene. I think his hot bod has many girls croonin in lust bah. I still prefer Edward leh cuz he got this mysterious air in him. His eyes are mesmerizing!

Who will you choose?

I found a figurine of Jacob online too. LoL.





Heard part 3 will be alot better. More action pack. Thus I will rate "The Twilight Saga; New Moon" 3/5

No comments:

Post a Comment