Sunday, December 13, 2009

Dear frenz, Im BACK!

Finally after so long of hiatus, Im back to blogging once more. Ceased blogging as the cyberspace aint accessible to me due to the lack of a desk/laptop. Had to rely on bro/his gf's computers in order to surf the net. That is so inconvenient!

Even though Im still typing on a keypad that dun belong to me, but hopefully I will get my very own lappy soon! Perhaps before this year comes to an end!

Another reason to the start of this blog is to act as a platform for me to sell stuff which I dun need/use, eg. Skincare, cosmetics, clothes, etc etc.

I will try to update whenever I can lah.

Most of the time, I was twitting instead. So if u guyz have twitter, twit me!

Xmas & new yr are around the corner. Wondering how I will spend them.

I will be working night shifts (Super sianzz can!) on both eve & Xmas day.

Hope I can get my leave on new yr!

No comments:

Post a Comment