Thursday, December 31, 2009

Meeting Up With My Darlingz

It's new year eve tml! OMG, time really flies. SoOo fast marks the end of year 2009, a new year beginning in just less than 24hrs away. Haizz. How come when everyone tells me next year will be a better year, it always turns out to be worse? Wondering what awaits me in 2010 =X

Met up with my dear darlings, Pauline and Tessa in the evening for dinner @ Novena. I'm simply too lazy to go far and it definitely will be crowded in town. I need to pass Pauline her MUFE powder. I know she can't wait to lay her hands on it!

I also purposely dressed up (ahem, with thick make-up, falsies etc) though we're meeting at a place so near my home cuz we wanna take pics! Tessa whom I've known since P4 asked me to bring my camera. We have never taken a pic together before! Except when we were still in pri school lah..

And so! Dinner @ Waraku!




























I'm catching Avatar(3D) tml noon. Heard the movie's a must watch! But then again, comments that the 3D version makes one dizzy due to the actions and backgrounds... Already booked the tickets online so no point pondering over it.

Already made plans to celebrate my new year eve. Not revealing here where I will be though.. SSsshhhhh~~


HAPPY NEW YEAR 2010 TO EVERYONE IN ADVANCE!!

No comments:

Post a Comment