Friday, December 18, 2009

It's My Off Day

I'm suffering from skin allergy. Rashes, itchiness and redness surfaced on every inch of my body esp on my arms and legs! All those unsightly huge patches of red are so obvious when I'm a person who loves wearing hot shorts! It's all due to my Baby lor. She's changing fur and my super sensitive skin cannot take it.

Not only that, I'm having sore right eye like on every single day too! 真的是祸不单行!Ahh yes, as I'm typing this entry right now, it's a lil red and swollen too. It might be due to Baby too. Or perhaps not. It might juz be a relapse of my eye infection. Only that it was on my left the last time. Now it's on the right.

My dear MUFE (MakeUp Forever) colleague, Kai juz came back from her trip and she gave me a lil gift yesterday @ work. It's a cute Mickey Mouse necklace watch from HK DisneyLand!














She gave me a few to choose from including the normal wrist strap kind and I chose this! Cute and unique! Thank U Kai Kai!

And did anyone notice my nice pastel violet nails I have? I love the shade, it's soo chio! (The colors appeared in the pics are a lil' lighter than the actual color) It's from OPI and my store's selling. We lurve to paint our nails pretty when there's low traffic in the store at night. No need waste money buying nail polish and we get to change colors every now and then! WeeeEeeee~!!

Tml is Sephora @ Ngee Ann City's 1 year anniversary. Time flies! We are officialy 1 year old!! Will be on morning shift leh, gotta wake up freaking early as usual. Heard there will be free chocolates and candy floss for customers... YumMy! I heart candy floss! Soft, fluffy and sweet! Will put on more glitterly makeup. Surely an extremely hectic day it will be!

Christmas is exactly one week from now. I have already bought a few gifts for my dearest family and frenz. Will be getting a few more perhapz...

Have U got yours?

No comments:

Post a Comment