Sunday, December 20, 2009

A Tiring Day

Was on morning shift today yet I hardly slept. I didn't sleep well last night cuz Baby kept scratching non-stop. My bad, it might be due to the fact that I did not bathe her properly yesterday. Seeing her so miserable made me guilty.... Mom bathed her again today. Still scratching but slightly better.

It was so busy for me @ work too! So much replenishing to be done and Sephora makeup was disastrous! Brands I ordered came in boxes too. It was a race against time to get the store ready before the crowd started coming in. Two hours later when it was finally operating time, I'm weary already. Duhzz!

Met Fion after I knocked off as she wanted to pass me the lens I ordered from her and me in return gotta pass her the Xmas gift too!




I guess I've been wearing my lens for too long hours that my eyes started feeling discomfort and painful. Of all days I did not bring my case out with me...

After dinner, we shopped around Taka and Paragon. I bought towels while she spent most of her time purchasing and deciding on the furniture for her new home. Meanwhile, her eyes kept flitting to the numerous pretty makeup sets as well.

I knew from her blog that she already bought a few palettes le and really dun wish for her to waste her money since her makeup can last her a long time. Thus I purposely be the bad guy and threw in sarcastic remarks when she started gushing on how nice this and that was. She didn't get any eventually! Hehe. Sorry lah, I really dun wish for you to have impulse buying for something that you already have so many. Dun waste the money girl! I rather you invest them in your new home instead ahh!

As she would be meeting her other frenz for MJ after that at 9 plus, I tolerated the pain in my eyes and kept applying eye drops in order to accompany her and wait till her fren fetch her. Once we parted, I couldn't take it anymore in the train and threw away my lens immediately. My right eye (again!) became bloodshot. It's still sore now. Haizz. There goes my second monthly pair in this month. 好心痛啊!

Small Alicia came down my store to look for me yesterday and today but to no avail. I was off yesterday and already told her to inform me beforehand if she's coming down. She did not heed my advice and came down again today but I was off duty le. Why she never learn her lesson and heed my advice de? LoL! Most of my frenz who came looking for me mostly did not manage to see me there cuz I'm always so suay not working at that point of time. Thus I really hope you guyz can text me first before making your way down in vain in future okie!

Kai has brought down my MUFE HD loose powder and Kabuki brush today! Excited and I can't wait to try it out! I bet Pauline is bursting with happiness that the stock is finally here after so long too! Love Love!








No comments:

Post a Comment