Wednesday, March 10, 2010

Im Finally Online N Bloggin!

Have not been blogging cuz Im unable to come online. Stupid bro damaged both his desktop and his gf's laptop. He got his desktop repaired but as it's in his room, I cant use most of the time too, esp at night.

Right now, Im typing on my bro-in-law's netbook. Sis stayed over our place as her hubby went reservist thus I asked her bring her lappy over so I can use. God, netbook is so small, Im having problem typing on it. Anyway, they loan me for a week lah so at least Im able to surf the net now after soo long.

Had training today tho it's my off. Sooo cold at Claymore office that I had severe gastric pain after that. It happened to me the previous training too. Pain was so intense that I needed to pop 2 extra strong panadols immediately. Soo weird! I thought gastric pain occured only when one did not consume enuff food? Din know being too cold also will make the gastric hurt.

And something maddening happened. One bitch from ION bad mouth me in her FB after our training today. Juz becuz I pointed out a mistake after her role play that she needs to talk bad bout me in her shoutout? Tho she din state name but I KNOW she's referring to me. She was saying stuff like she hate pple who act like they know everything, like act smart during training. Machaim I wanna the whole world to know that Im clever....

OMG!!! Soo childish and immature despite the fact she's 30! Her brain is like her face. CHILDISH!SHALLOW!

Fyi, I din say anythin bad what! It's a training and we're suppose to point out the gd and bad of one another's role play. I merely pointed that the cust wanted eye cream for wrinkles but she emphasis on dark rings and puffiness instead. Liddat only! Duhzzz!

And for HER info, Im not god and I cant know everything. I only know MORE THAN HER cuz I've been around the store since the very beginning! Dun forget that U were juz a cashier before this! So what U got promoted to senior like me? Im from the PIONEER batch, you are not! I have more knowledge and experience than you. It's a fact and learn to accept other's feedback and suggestion!

I also feel that she's just plain jealous cuz my role play was the only perfect one acted out. Sonia was full of praises of me, no negative feedback on me at all.

Anyway, I've deleted that bitch from my list lah. Really cant be bothered with stupid pple like her.

Did not purchase anything (except my panadol lah!) at Far East when I met Alicia after my training. Going for my Thai trip end of mth and Im soo looking forward! Will shop there instead!

Sooo many frenz wanting to meet up with me yet I have soo lil time. Im coming up with a frenz list soon! Pple whom I must meet up with cuz haven't seen them for soo long le! Like Fion, Cass, Kani, Gelly.. etc.

Qi's getting married next month too! Finally receive the bomb from her after so many years. Feel happy for her. Glad she has made up her mind to settle down le. At our age, yah.. it's time already.

As for me?

Im seeing no one now.

Im not looking forward to one either.

What will come will come.

What will be will be.


Nearing 330am le. Going Ivanna's home with Fira tml. At Punggol. That's so ULU and far. Ivanna's a transexual but I love that bitch alot. Miss working with her.

Will spend my valuable time from now onwards with my family and lovely gfs. I dun have time for heartless men out there.


BoOoO! ShOoOo!


No comments:

Post a Comment