Tuesday, March 23, 2010

My ASM Buay Song Me Very Long!

It's my 6th day at work. 2 and half days more to go to my break.... Counting down...

Exploded at work today.


 Had a huge quarrel with my ASM (assistant store manager) today during our everyday briefing which we had before we commence work. Like I mentioned in my previous entry, we were made to have our DINNER break as early as 2pm. Today I voiced out cuz I kena 2pm and I juz had my lunch at 11plus. Come on lah, my food also not digested yet, how to have dinner you tell me?

Then he asked isit I find it too early. I replied Yes, everyone thinks so too. Then he not happy and started scolding me in front of everyone. He said my TONE was rude and he knew I buay song him. He revealed so openly that he also buay song me for very long (1 mth plus is very long.. Cough!) and had been putting up with me. I was soo pissed off and said that if he felt Im rude, fine then, Im not saying anything anymore.

He said it's up to me if I dun wanna say anything. And said that I told him off the other day too.

To digress. The other day, our big boss from France came to SG. Everyone must be at their best and so, I was told to tie my long hair. I merely said that I dun have rubber band, I did not bring... Joan then mentioned that she got extra with her and dashed into the locker room to take for me.

This stupid gay man then said to me in a HARSH tone, "U say U dun want to tie ur hair?" Of cuz I flared up after hearing his fierce words thus I raised my voice back at him, "I said I DID NOT bring, I never say I dun wan to tie. Anyway Joan already went in to take for me!"

It was juz a small issue of tying my hair. Duhzz. I never have the intention of not tying when he told me to. But I cant take it when he accused me of something and sounded fierce to me.

Back to the conflict today. After scolding me, he then revealed that he has already tendered his resignation letter and last day will be on the 10th next month. It's good that he's leaving cuz no staff likes him at all! He only knows how to talk and is an incompetent manager. Everyone cant stand him any longer too. His leaving was a good news to us!

Then after his preaching, he told me off again. Kept saying my tone bla bla. If U dun agitate me in the 1st place I wun be rude to you. Do some self reflections yourself. Ur words and TONE have been offending everyone in store too. Before commenting on others, take a look at yourself first!

He better not talk to me anymore or give me anymore trouble till he leave the company. I dun wanna waste my breath on him lah. Stupid gay!

And so! I will be tying my hair lor during work cuz I dun wan give him chance to say me. He used Sonia to threaten us too, saying it's not him who want us to tie our hair. It's Sonia and those who dun tie will be issued warning letter.

Wah. So serious ah?! LoL. Stupid fool. U think we are pri sch kids??!

And U are the one who THOUGHT we dun wanna tie our hair. (God, cant believe Im talking about tying of hair here. So damn bo liao). I merely dun like to tie cuz it will leave a mark on my hair when I have been blow drying and applying cream to my straight hair. Talk to us nicely and we will listen. If U dun show others the respect first, dun expect any back!

Im gonna treat him as the invisible man/gay from now onwards. Shut my ears whenever he speaks. I loathe and detest his stupid laughter the most. Annoying to the max.


On a lighter note, guess whom I served today?

It's Stefanie Sun!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment