Friday, March 19, 2010

Job Marathon N COuntin DOwn to Thai Trip!

I've finally purchased my very own laptop and am able to come online as and when I like now but yet I've not been blogging. Reason is that Im really tooo busy with work!

I was off on Tues and by right the next off will be on Sat. However, SEP is holding a warehouse sale @ Suntec and staff at my store were forced to sacrifice one of our offdays and help out. They wanted everyone of us to have the experience of selling at fair and so! I gotta work from this Tues all the way till next Thurs, which I've applied half day leave. My trip will be the next day, Fri. OMG! Work marathon for 8 and half days straight without anymore off till my trip! What a nightmare!

At times. No, it should be everytime.. my co really dun see us as human.

Imagine.

Dinner break for night shift as early as 1-2pm. And we gotta work till 930-10pm.

Forcefully taking away our offday without seeking our approval and as a result, I gotta work almost 9 days straight.

Made us work afternoon shift and then morning shift the next day. My poor knee really cannot take it cuz not enuff rest and must stand for soo long hours.

Made us go for meetin as early as 9am, those working night shift suay lah! Must tahan all the way till night. Dammit, I kena twice b4.

If unable to hit at least 70% of target, we dun get any comm at all.

Must tie hair, use black accessories, no scrunches for hair... Worse than Pri school. At least they have more choices of colors. And I HATE tying my hair! Will leave a mark!! They have a long list of rules which I cant be bothered to list out.

etc etc etc.

Okie Okie. I did complain alot of my job and I did went on a job search but have yet found a better one thus Im still with SEP. However, Im so elated that I got bonus after all!!! They dragged till yest then handed us the bonus letter. Sooo glad the money came in handy at this time. My SONY VAIO laptop became free! Yipeee!!!!

Counting down to my Thai trip next Fri. I can hardly wait to travel with Tessa! Shopping @ BKK! Here I come! Hopefully the stupid protest there will be over by then! Stinky gruesome blood splashed across buildings of the parliament. Such a waste of blood. Why not use them to help others?

I cracked a joke to Tessa over msn. I said the mosquitoes there surely happy liao. LoL. Food everywhere for them!


No comments:

Post a Comment