Sunday, February 14, 2010

新年快乐!


今天是大年初一, 祝大家在虎年里事业进步,财运滚滚来!HUAT AH!

While everyone is dressed in their best on this day of the year, going home visiting, collecting or distributing ang paos and gathering with their loved ones, I juz woke up from my beauty nap... It has become a daily routine for me now. Wake up, have my lunch, feeling full and sleepy, then going back for more sleep. LoL.

Parents already left for their Taiwan trip last night. Bro went back to Msia with his gf yest morning too. Supposedly I will be at home alone with Baby. However Mum has asked Sis n her hubby to move in to my place these 2 days so that I wun be alone. Duhzz. Im not a kid anymore lah! I can be at home alone!!

Anyway, we ordered Pastamania for lunch. I paid for most of it. Aiya, 随便lah. They also not very well-to-do now. Still need to give so many red packets to the kids at my bro-in-law side. I didnt expect them to give me so much for my red packet too. They even gave one to BABY!! Will get my BABY some dog snacks with the money next time. Right now, the couple has gone to the hubby-in-law side to 拜年 and will be back later at night. What should I have for dinner later??

Everyday I would come online with nothing better to do. At times juz staring at the PC screen, wondering which site to visit. My 6 days of break coming to an end soon, returning to work on Tues. Sianzzz. Really dun feel like working there anymore.


Caught a dog movie online; *Hachiko, A Dog Story*.







A must watch for dogs lover. A movie based on a true story.. Simple plot yet can touch me to tears.

The story says that in the 1920's, a professor who taught at Tokyo University kept this small Akita dog named Hachiko. Hachiko accompanied the professor to Shibuya station every morning, and then awaited his arrival in the afternoon. One day the professor died of a stroke and never came back. But Hachiko came to the station every day for 10 years to wait for his master's arrival till it aged and died at the spot where it always waited for the owner.

AND this my dear readers, is the statue of real Hachiko!




I would rate this show 4/5.

No comments:

Post a Comment