Monday, February 1, 2010

It's A New Month!

Poor right knee aching again. Guess I have been standing too much, too long. It's protesting to me. Nearly cramp when I was on my way home juz now. I can hardly sit still right now. It aches so much (it's always my right knee havin prob) that I gotta kept on bending my knee, hear the loud cracking sounds of my brittle bone and hammered it hard with my fist. It's that bad =(

My aunt and her family dropped by my work place today. Was really surprised when I saw her step in. Cousin and his gf often drop by to purchase from me thus he brought his parents to check out my work place as they were at Orchard at that time.

I really dunno what to say to my aunt lah cuz it was too sudden. A tad paiseh also cuz Im in my uniform... Then I said something stupid. I didnt notice at first only after she said a loud "HUH?" and looked kinda confused...

I asked her if they were there to get Xmas goodies...

I wanted to say Chinese New Year lor...

Duhzzz!

Anyway, they left and came back few hours later. Cousin's gf passed me something which she bought for me...






It's pineapple cheese tart! Though the taste of cheese is not strong, overall it's super yummy! They bought it at the TAKA fair at B2. Am tempted to get some for my sis and more to share with my family. Will check out the price tml.

Finally get to chat with Cass online tonight! We seldom meet up cuz both are busy with work etc. Never expect her to be still reading my blog. LoL. Thought no soul reading. Thru my blog, at least friends whom I hardly meet up can know what I've been up to, whether I've been naughty or nice. Hurhur.

Really happy to be able to talk to her. First thing she asked was of my r/s cuz she read my entry... And yes my dear girl, this time round is CONFIRM no turning back so dun worry yeah! Appreciate her support for whatever decisions I've made everytime. She didnt give me any stress at all for the choices I've taken thus am able to confide lotsa stuff to her. Definitely one of my bffs whom I treasured alot. Though we met up once a blue moon but we knew that we will be there for each other no matter what happen!




And dun forget our date and go take mc!!! Haha!



See? I've recorded down our date in my organizer. Dun fly me plane hor!!!

Met small Alicia last week on my off. Shopping @ Far East! Lazy to post pics of my loot so only a few on us!




I looked horrible in the pic. My hair sucks.

Been injuring myself these days, clumsy me! Got a huge orrh chey (bruise) on my right leg when I accidentally knocked into my counter's drawer @ work. Super painful! Swelled up and it looked horrendous on my fair skin. Luckily it's slowly healing le. I gotta slap lotsa concealer atop of the fugly mark if I were to wear shorts. Sianzz!


Bro's back from his holiday tml. Means lesser chances for me to come online again....


BoOooooOoooOo!


No comments:

Post a Comment