Monday, January 11, 2010

Sep Party @ St James

Last night's Sep party @ St James were a tad boring. No food catered, only drinks and more drinks. I only had a few sips of vodka ribena & champagne though cuz my body can't seem to tolerate any alcohol anymore. I dun wanna look like a lobster, looking high when Im not, esp when Im with the wrong crowd of company.

The results announced were surprising too. Everyone din expect our cashier to walk away with the LV bag and there's so many pple getting promoted wtf?! Our president said that 2 more outlets will be opening soon (Great World City & Marina Bay).

Ahh yes, Im one of those who received the promotion letter but Im not really welcoming the idea of it. Somemore the new pay offered is what Im getting now *rolls eyes*... (Im from the pioneer batch thus my basic is higher than the new staff and it's also what the senior BA gets!) Will have to see my manager tml about it I guess.

Aint close to my staff thus I appeared more of a loner there. Chatted with Liza & Candy from ION (both got promoted to assist Supervisors, Congrats!), Huili & Joanne our cashiers most of the time as Im more comfortable with their presence. Didnt mingle with the rest of my staff from NAC. They are juz my colleagues only, not friends.

They also announced the top 20 sales staff. It was said that top 10 will have a chance to travel overseas for training and our performances will still be under observation for the new few mths. Im sooo shocked that currently, Im in the no.1 position!! How the hell did I manage to beat the rest? Even those from ION and of a higher position than me? How did they come up with the ranking? Base on what???

In work, I put in most of my effort in serving the customers. Many times, I feel the unfairness when Im the only one always looking out for customers and the rest of the staff crowd in a corner, chit chatting to one another, lost in their own world, oblivious to the customers around them.

Some of them, they dun have to put in much effort and yet can hit their targets easily. Mine, I work really hard in it, promoting my brands' awareness and sometimes unable to hit my figure at the end of the day. It's sooo unfair that my skincare's target is double of theirs! Ridiculous. I voiced out lotsa times but nothing is being done. Sigh. Gotta juz accept the figures and work harder!

I keep telling myself that I will prove I can excel far better than anyone of them and Im glad my efforts are finally getting appreciated!

After the announcements and award ceremony @ Lobby Bar, everyone shifted to Movida for more partying. I left with Huili 1st and shared a cab back. Damn, MV (Movida) stamp seemed so difficult to wash away! The 2 alphabets are still darn visible on my wrist....

Photos of yesterday's events will be posted up once Candy & Joanne tag me in FB!

No comments:

Post a Comment