Friday, January 15, 2010

The Photos

This is my boss, Ravi, president of Sep in SG as well as LVMH (Louis Vuitton Group).





This is my retail manager from France, Sonia. Feared and detested by many but I'm ok with her now =)





This is my current Burmese store manager, Win. Incapable and abhored by me, still.





This is yours truly, a fugly pic of me, receiving my promotion letter from the boss.




Lovely Candy and me! We kept making fun of her big boobs that day! Hehe...





Darling Lizza and me! I really miss working with her. Reminiscing the nonsensical gossips and laughters together...




Joanne, our part-time cashier and me. She's like a bird, always chirping non-stop once she starts talking. Hehe...




Joanne, Huili and me. Huili who is also our part-time cashier, is so fair and kawaii looking. She can be easily mistaken as a Japanese anytime. She's heading to Japan to study next year. Shioook!







Worked 14hrs (inclusive of 1 hr break) yesterday till 130am last night. Super tiring lor! Every Thurs animation change. Anyone working night shift will have to stay back after work to help out. There's only 2 Chinese, including me who stayed behind, the rest were Malays. But the other Chinese is half Malay thus she can speak Malayu perfectly.

It's really annoying and frustrating when they kept communicating in Malayu cuz I totally dun understand at all. Thus I kept quiet and worked most of the time, ignoring all the noise pollution they created. I'm not racist. Just feeling frustrated when they kept shouting and screaming in a language alien to me.

Something happy about. Staff working either today or tml will be given a pair of fake lashes by the prestigious brand, Make Up Forever (MUFE). One pair costs $32! They're promoting their lashes (mostly darn dramatic de lor) and luckily the one I got is soo pretty! Others got really drama mama ones! Have to wear it tml at work!











No comments:

Post a Comment