Saturday, January 9, 2010

I Wish!

*Wish I could have blogged a proper and longer post, but Im juz too tired.
*Wish I could have the opportunity to surf the net more often, but Im juz too tired.
*Wish I could have more time to catch my Korean drama on dvd, but Im juz too tired.
*Wish I could have trimmed, filed and painted my nails, but Im juz too tired.

Will be off on this coming Sun. Gotta head down to St James PowerHouse at night though. Company event is being held there and attendance is compulsory. Duhzz. Begins at 9pm thus stores will be closed as early as 8pm that day!

I dun intend to stay for long though. At most will be gone in an hour's time when the speech by Sep SG president and awards giving ceremony are over. Heard LV bags & sunglasses are the prizes! For the top sales staff or whatsoever! Anyway is none of my biz lah. My SM is prejudice against me you see.....

Off to bed!

No comments:

Post a Comment