Friday, January 22, 2010

End Of Chapter

It was the last straw yesterday. I've had enuff of all the nonsense and lies. Our paths crossed in 2004 and ended in Jan 2010. I will never Never never ever turn back again. It is your loss, not mine.

Thank god for always helping me, exposing all your lies, slowly revealing one by one in front of me. I've never once regretted my actions, my decisions. I take it as a part of gowing up, if god wants me to go through all these pains, I will.

I wept not becuz of losing you, but the fact that I was somehow made a fool again despite giving you so many chances. I wasn't totally ignorant though, I've had my doubts all along as well but decided to keep mum, hoping you will finally change after so long. Leopard never change its spots. How true!

I would have forgotten your existance already if not you kept begging me like a dog to give you a chance and that you would make things right. History will not repeat itself anymore.





Pls get outta my life for good already and dun ever have the cheek to contact me again. I will never wanna waste any sms money by replying you. Even clickng to read your smses is a waste of my precious time.

Bye and let's not hear from each other again. 6 yrs of waiting for a useless, good for nothing man is enuff.

I will be happy and good without you.

If not, happier and better.

I will not forgive you.

Oh yah, the money you owe me, take it as I'm doing charity. You dun have to return me.



FUCK OFF!





No comments:

Post a Comment